Full Job Description
The desired candidate must be able to communicate in all manners effectively in a professional manner and possess good organizational skills including attention to detail and accuracy. A successful candidate will be able to perform each essential duty at an above satisfactorily level, and handle multiple projects in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Produce handmade, plant-based bath and body care products made from a variety of recipes and ingredients.
- Efficient and precise operation and strict adherence to material handling and Safety procedures.
- Ensure product knowledge and production skills in order to achieve quality products.
- Collaborate to schedule accordingly for production goals.
- Track and report on production performance, and timelines.
- General cleaning and maintenance.
- Ensure and protect brand standards & weight requirements during and throughout the production process.
- Quality control of all products during production process.
- Manage and track stock of raw materials, finished products, and supplies.
- Collaborates with team members, vendors and end-users to address and resolve any production needs.
- Meet production requirements on or before deadlines.
- Completes periodic inventory audits with the makery manager.
- Must be able to communicate to management in a professional, concise manner.
- Ability to use good judgement in a self-driven environment.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work well under pressure.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Warm, friendly attitude, and ability to demonstrate personal composure during times of uncertainty and change.
- Responsible and proven ability to maintain scheduling commitments.
- Ability to adapt and utilize resources in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- A passion for learning our products, brand, and professional development.